Saturday, January 11, 2014

Iron Blogger!

Great news-- I made it through the rigorous application process, and have been accepted to Iron Blogger Boston!

A big part of why I'm doing this is to participate in the One Cool Thing Per Week (OCTPW) initiative.  Briefly, this is something I just made up where I present one short project per week that I find "cool".  Most of these will be software projects, with a few hardware and maker things thrown in.  I encourage others to join me on this endeavor.

Outside of OCTPW, I will be posting my usual smörgåsbord of random observations, factoids, and anal-expulsive cynicsm for future archaeologists to puzzle over.

On a side note, I'm going to be using Stypi as a word processor for all of my future posts.  If you haven't used it, you should!  It's one of my favorite examples of featureset minimalism on the web.  Very unix-philosophy-y.  

(I do wish I could synchronize it with my blogging software, though.  Anyone?)

No comments: